Project 2 Outlook (P2O), export Microsoft Project tasks to Microsoft Outlook in a click!.
|The Problem: Two of the most common reasons for project failure are over-allocated resources and poor communication. Project Managers realise the important role Microsoft Outlook plays in maintaining good communication, but how can you share important information from a Microsoft Project schedule, with an information-overloaded stakeholders (team members, sponsors and interested parties)?
|The Solution: Project 2 Outlook (P2O) is an add-in to Microsoft Project 2010/2013 that exports project tasks to a user selected Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
Exported tasks appear in Outlook as appointments; stakeholders can view project appointments next to personal and business activities. P2O aids in reducing the perception of information-overload and information can be viewed as needed “pulled”.
|What the experts say:“Effective communications and an understanding of what each user should be doing and when is an absolute requirement for delivering a project on time. Project 2 Outlook enables this communication by allowing you to export tasks to Outlook, either as calendar items or as meeting requests.“
Author of Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple, Microsoft Press
IMPROVE PROJECT VISIBILITY
Project stakeholders have access to the latest published information, all they need is Outlook.
- Team members view project tasks alongside their other work and personal commitments (this helps team members more easily identify over-allocations).
- Project Managers save time by not having to follow complex export steps (if they remember them!)
- Project Managers can automatically email assigned resources.
SIMPLE & SAFE
- Users of Microsoft Project click one-button to export. Stakeholders use Microsoft Outlook.
- Software is protected with a Microsoft Authenticode certificate and has passed Microsoft certification tests.
Want to know more?
|Project 2 Outlook – Exporting in 3 steps!||Project 2 Outlook Evaluation version|
|Project 2 Outlook – User Guide||Project 2 Outlook – Information for Managers|
Where do I get it?
Click the link below to purchase the software, you can pay with leading Credit or Debit Cards. We use PayPal to process payment transactions (we don’t have access to any payment information) & you don’t need to have a PayPal account to purchase.
We welcome your feedback and enhancement ideas to ensure this capability continues to help the project planners that use it. Please contact us at enquiry@LicorSoft.com.